Friday, August 6, 2010

Sample Beauty Therapist Cv



Sometimes We Must Take Risks , try new things, new media admitted to We Must When It does not match to us ... When We Have to turn back

Well I Had Spent A Day Working with clay to it didn't Turned Exactly as I wanted ...
I love Working with clay I am Unable to view made clay with my actual work.
I stop hearing at this voice that tells me I lost time
So I take a great breathe, I smile and turn back without sorrow

Talking about new media tempts me to show you little treasures from my studio.
These are things I have found on secondhand trades.
If I can, I visit secondhand trades each weekends. There I found pearls, cloth, buttons,... Look at these old loto token.
An well they were perfect for this 30th birthday present !




Sometimes you have to take risks, try new things, new media to bring out new products.
Sometimes you need to know to admit when something does not suit us and go back.

Well, I had a great day working with clay but the result was not up to my expectations.
I am unable to integrate the clay in my current job.
forget that voice that makes me think that it is a day lost, I breathe, I smile and I move on!

Speaking of new media .. I want to show you two to three treasures that hang in my studio. These are things
mottling in flea markets. If possible, I visit flea markets every weekend. I dug up miles findings, beads, fabrics, buttons, .. Watch these old wooden bingo chips.
They agreed perfectly for this birthday gift 30 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment