Friday, August 20, 2010

Military Ball Hairstyle

A + an amazing weekend raining news

This week it was raining a lot. That was fantastic because I fed up with this sunny weather.
I love when it rains.
I lay on my sofa with my blanket and my cats. The house seems more confortable, the street and people are more quiet. and I feel more creative
Well I love the smell of the air when it rains !
So, I want to thanks this lovely weather with a new doll. That's a 10.2 inches doll to hang.
I'd love to hug a black cloud too.

 



















I've got a big big news !
You don't imagine how much big it is.
I'M PREGNANT !!

For me it's month three of pregnancy.. We must  be proud parents around february 21.
This echographia was an moving experience. We did'nt expect to see the baby so much developed.
I can't wait to see my belly becoming huge.
Perhaps we'll sell our house to buy a bigger and loveliest one.
I grow impatient with these great news ! 

Have a lovely weekend!

This week it rained a lot. What amazing time! I am really tired of this sun.
I love it when it rains.
I lie on my couch with my cats and my blanket. The house is comfortable, the street and people are calm. I feel more creative now.
I love the smell of the air when it rains!
And thank this pleasant week here is a new character. It's a doll, 26 cm hanging.
I embrace as a big black cloud too.

Otherwise I have great news! You
can not imagine how huge this is new.
I'm pregnant!
I'm three months. We should be parents to February 21.
Ultrasound has been a while so moving. We did not expect to see a baby so developed.
I look forward to my stomach becomes ééénorme.
We may be selling our house for a bigger and more beautiful.
Oh, I'm so excited face of such news.

Have a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment