Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Complaint Medical Malpractice




Some days ago, my beloved and I spent a day beside the sea.
That was a prefect day. Not that kind with lots of tiresome tourists. No. The weather was a little bit cold -exactly what I love-
It was pleasant to feel the fresh water on my feet, to walk on the sand, to look and hear seagull, to pick shellfish.

And so, let's me introduce my mermaid.















Well That's quite strange for me to post about holidays when i feel year autumn atmosphere around me.

Some time ago, my boyfriend and I spent a day at sea
was a great day. We were very lucky because the weather was a bit cold (just as I like) which allowed us to avoid the tourists ... I love walking
in fresh water, feel the sand on my bare feet and shell collecting!

And so I present to you my siren.

It makes me a little weird to talk about vacation as I feel so close to fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment