Sunday, September 12, 2010

Is Blues Saraceno Gay



Hi !
I've been quite productive this week.
I made dolls to hang at wall. 3 cute moons and a halloween siamese.
These moons busts are 9cm (3.5 inches). My favourite is the singing one with her lovely scarf.


I had so much fun making these siamese. That's for a long time I had them in mind.


Two moons will be available at my etsy shop and I'll bring the siamese and the red moon at Pièce unique , a lovely store in Belgium.

These next weeks might be difficult. My studio is in work
 

So I'll work in our dining room till it's finish.
There's something I loved when i was teen and I nearly forgot. I always had a notebook where I glued photos, leaf, pieces of magazines, where, I Sketched new ideas ...
I bought a new one to reintroduce this great tool.

Have a nice sunday!

Hi!

I was productive this week!
I made 3 cute moons and Siamese twins. They are all hanging on the wall.
These busts moon are 9 cm. My favorite is the one who wears a lovely scarf.

realize I loved these Siamese inspired Halloween. In fact, it's been a while since I trotted this idea in mind.

Two moons will be buying in my shop Esty and Siamese and the red moon will be sold in single piece .

work this week will be tougher for me. My studio is in the works, so I'll have to satisfy myself with the table in the dining room ...

I procured a new sketchbook. It's a habit I have always had a teenager but I gradually forgotten.
I pasted photos, music magazines, I drew some ideas.
I'm going to reclaim this great tool.

nice Sunday everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment