Thursday, June 10, 2010

How To Get Leather Shinny

Happy birthday!



You were expecting ... There he is! The result of my first facial volume.

Here it is! My 3D doll heads
is a special order from my sister for her birthday. I take this opportunity to wish him once again, happy birthday!
I admit that I cheated a hint. She wanted a shaman, orc. ... Well at least it's a shaman.
I imagined tribal makeup, feathers, and trinkets. Suffice to say that this idea I was immediately seduced.

  A commission m y sister ask me for her birthday. (By the way, I wish her a happy birthday !)
I didn't exactly made what she ask for... At first, I had to do a shaman-orc. Well, at least it is a shaman.
I've imagine this doll with a tribal make-up and feathers. I was in love with this subject.


And there, right on his forehead, there is indeed some of my leaves pressed (the ones I did mention in my previous topic)

And, yes, that's my dried flowers on Her forehead ( Those I Told You on my last post)

0 comments:

Post a Comment