Monday, May 10, 2010

Funny Halloween Costumes On Crutches

herbalism

I do not think you have already mentioned my interest in herbal ..
I love working in my garden, know the names of plants I encounter in my path or learn their properties. I recently realized my dream to know more, I am registered at the European School herbal! Well, that's one more thing for which I agree.

Did I Ever Told You about my love for herbalism?
Carrying I love about my garden, learning or learning plant names plant properties.
Becomes One of my dreams reality Because I start herbalism at the european school of herbalism!

I offered it; And I bought Something for me;
is a press for drying flowers.
I'll be able to link two of my passions. I do not know exactly what I'll do my dried flowers but I find ...

With this one I'll squeeze and dried flowers.
I do not really Know What I'll do With dried flowers thesis goal soon I'll find.





I am often looking for other items for my characters, I love to bring new blood to boost my creativity.
There is a moment that the idea volume of a face made its merry way and here's a preview of my work in progress ...

I'm Always Looking to Improve my dolls. That helps me being creative.
Lately, I Was thinking about making 3D heads. That's done! Here You Can Have a look at my new doll in progress.




0 comments:

Post a Comment