Friday, October 30, 2009

Lorna Morganstreaming

admit of delay ... Sleepy Hollow

confess ...
I feel a lot of difficulties in recent days.
one hand because the work at home and drag the coup, still waiting for my studio.
I am therefore obliged to work on the kitchen table, to tidy up each day to cram my gear when I can ...
and it becomes hellish.

The other worry is lodged in the back of my head.
I have occasional "soft creative shots" and I am currently in one of these passes. I have 2 new characters waiting but I have great difficulty to get started.
IF you knew how I admire all these people who work hard and produce on their blog so much. But how do you do?! Give me your secret!

Finally do not worry I know all this will pass but that to me met de très mauvaise humeur !



I confess... I have difficulty doing my art these last days. On one hand because jobs at home go on forever and  so I'm still waiting for my studio.

I am therefore obliged to work on the kitchen table, to clean up every day, to keep my equipment where I can, and it breaks my nerves.

I have new 2 dolls waiting but I have trouble crafting them. And it's all in my head.

I That all persons admires thesis are hard at work and Produce so much. Goal how do you make? " Give me your secret!
I Know That it'll pass this goal puts me in a bad mood!

0 comments:

Post a Comment