Monday, September 14, 2009

Kidney Stone Seems To Be Stuck




















Another mini painting on wood
for today. It is inspired by seasonal vegetables, forest and oak. Briefly, a thousand pretty things nature has to offer.

I made an other mini painting on wood That show vegetables, forest and oak. All These Things That great nature Brings us.


And a small detail oak leaves and three acorns.
++++++
If the blog has changed little in appearance. I noticed that there were many problems with the display in Explorer (I use Firefox). So I changed the model to fix some bugs.
I also added some new and wonderful blogs in my link list!

You Can See the template of the blog have changed .. They Were Problems for People That uses Internet Explorer (I use Firefox). So I changed to correct The template Some bugs.
aussi I've Added Some Marvelous blogs on my links.

0 comments:

Post a Comment